With Dual Investment, there’s an opportunity to employ different strategies depending on your market view.
- For less-experienced investors, you can easily take profits, buy dips, and earn interest on your crypto and stablecoin holdings.
- For experienced investors, it’s possible to enter multiple Dual Investment positions and take advantage of a short-term volatile market.
So now we understand the basic concept, how exactly do we start earning? There are, in fact, many ways to use Dual Investment. Each one can complement your trading strategies and predictions for the market. Let’s get stuck in!
1. Taking profits
2. We’ll set a Target Price of $3,500 and the Settlement Date for a week’s time.
3. We’ll then have the chance to sell the deposited ETH at the Target Price if it’s reached on the Settlement Date in a week. If ETH is 3,500 BUSD or above on the Settlement Date, it will be sold for BUSD.
This removes the situation of forgetting to take your profits or not doing so due to greed! At the same time, you’ll also be earning APY.
4. If your Target Price isn’t reached on the Settlement Date, you’ll still earn APY on the deposited ETH and receive the ETH back.
2. Buying the dips
Buying the dip is another common trading strategy that allows you to take advantage of a market downturn. By purchasing at a lower price, you anticipate a later market upturn when you can sell for a profit. With Dual Investment, it’s simple to plan for potential future dips while earning an additional interest income.
2. We’ll choose a Target Price of $36,500 for BTC with a Settlement Date in one week.
3. If the Market Price is $36,500 or lower on our Settlement Date, for example $36,000, BTC will be purchased at our Target Price. You’ll also get your earned interest too.
4. If your Target Price ($36,500) isn’t reached on the Settlement Date, you’ll still earn APY on the deposited USDT before receiving it back.
3. Growing your HODLed crypto
When entering into Dual Investment, you don’t always have to be betting on market movements. In fact, you can make good use of the product even when the price remains relatively stable or doesn’t reach your Target Price. Here, we’re just looking to make returns on crypto through interest.
2. We’ll choose a Target Price of $40,000 for BTC with a Settlement Date in one week.
3. To simply earn APY, we hope that Bitcoin’s price remains stable or decreases and doesn’t meet the Target Price.
4. At the Settlement Date, BTC’s price is $38,000. This means you keep your deposited BTC and receive all earned interest. This provides an easy way to earn high interest on your crypto holdings.
4. Growing your stablecoin stash
2. We’ll choose a Target Price of $1.10 for MATIC with a Settlement Date in one week.
3. To earn stablecoin APY, we hope that MATIC’s price remains stable or increases and doesn’t meet the Target Price.
4. At the Settlement Date, MATIC’s price is $1.22. This means you keep your deposited USDT and receive all earned stablecoin interest. This provides a simple way to earn high interest on your stablecoin holdings.
5. Compound earning in a short-term volatile market
Our previous four strategies have provided simple ways to earn interest and buy or sell at preset prices according to your strategy. However, there’s also the opportunity for more advanced plays with Dual Investment.
2. We’ll choose a Target Price of $420 for BNB with a Settlement Date in one week.
3. The market is volatile, meaning two things may happen.
- If the Target Price isn’t met, you’ll keep your BNB and earned interest. You can create a new Sell High order, allowing you to earn more interest or sell for a higher price.
- If the Target Price is met, you’ll sell your BNB at $420 per unit and gain interest. You can now place a Buy Low order, giving you the chance to purchase crypto at a lower price.
4. Every time your Target Price is met, go for Dual Investment products in the other direction. If the Target Price is not met, continue in the same direction until the Target Price is met.
5. Playing the market in this way lets you keep on buying lower and selling higher, all while compounding your returns.
6. Double-sided positions
Our final strategy has similarities with the previous one, but in this case, we open two positions simultaneously. To do this, you’ll need to hold two types of tokens: one in crypto (like BNB) and one in stablecoin (like USDT). Let’s see how it works if the price of BNB is currently $390.
3. The market is volatile leading to three possible outcomes:
The Target Price of both positions isn’t met as the price stays between $360 and $420. In this case, you’ll keep your original BNB and USDT deposits, as well as earned interest in both currencies.
- The price of BNB reaches $420 or above, meaning the Sell High position’s Target Price is reached. Your BNB and accumulated interest will be sold for $420 per unit, and you’ll also keep your Buy Low USDT deposit plus earned interest. In conclusion, you get to take profit from selling BNB and also accumulate interest in USDT.
- The price of BNB reaches $360 or below, meaning the Buy Low position’s Target Price is reached. You’ll purchase BNB at your desired price and receive your interest, and you’ll also keep your Sell High BNB deposit plus earned interest. In conclusion, you get to buy BNB at a lower price while also accumulating interest in BNB.
There’s a lot more to Dual Investment than just earning interest and buying or selling. You can use the product as a way of planning your trading strategies with the added bonus of APY. So, if you’re looking for a way to diversify your investments, Dual Investment is a great product to explore.
Disclaimer: Dual Investment is not a principal-guaranteed product. Subscribed assets are locked and users are not able to cancel or redeem before the Settlement Date. If the market price goes far below your Target Price to buy on the Settlement Date, you will be buying at a relatively higher price than the market price, and vice-versa. Binance does not assume liability for any losses incurred from price fluctuations. Please read through the product terms carefully before subscribing.