Binance Academy is the leading blockchain and cryptocurrency education portal. We provide entirely free and unbiased educational content to assist people in their journey down the cryptocurrency rabbit hole.
We’re always on the lookout for talented writers. Got an eye for interesting topics and the skill to translate them into beginner-friendly articles?
We want to hear from you.
We are currently accepting Article entries.
All submissions must follow these guidelines:
- All submission must be submitted through our online Google form
- All submissions must be sent in the format of a Google doc.
- Include reference links within the text and a list of sources at the bottom of your article.
- Where possible, link to other articles/glossaries on the Academy site.
- Include the author(s) name(s), or write Anonymous if you wish to submit anonymously.
- The author(s) must be prepared to agree to a statement that the article has not been and will not be published elsewhere unless Binance Academy declines it.
- The author(s) should be prepared to assign copyright to Binance Academy if the submission is accepted.
- Do not provide financial or trading advice.
- Write in American English (with your own words!).
- Make sure the content is unique, accurate, engaging, and easy-to-read.
Before submitting an article, please make sure it fits the style of the article template below.
Word count: 1,000-1,500 words.
Define the topics in which your article falls under. You can pick multiple tags.
- Technical analysis
- Use cases
The title should be concise and clearly reflect the contents of the article. It should also include the relevant keywords.
Provide up to 8 keywords relevant to the topic of your article.
A chimpanzee has somehow managed to access the article. This section should be clear enough so that that chimpanzee can walk away with a high-level idea of the concept discussed later. Must include a hook to entice the audience to continue reading. Think of it like an ELI5 section ("explain like I'm five") that uses simple English to summarize the topic. Keep it to a couple of short paragraphs, but have fun with it.
The introduction should introduce the concept in a wider context before diving deeper into the topic. You may include relevant definitions or historical events to prepare the reader for the main discussion.
Summarize the important information covered in the article.
Include reference links within the text and a list of sources at the bottom of your article.
What Happens Next?
After submitting your article, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You’ll receive an automated confirmation of receipt, and shortly after that, your article will be reviewed internally.
If your submission has been approved, we will assign it to an editor. We will work collaboratively with you, but we may need to rewrite sections or edit your work substantially in order to ensure it is appropriate for our audience.