In order to add testnet funds to your Binance testnet account, navigate to the Binance Chain testnet faucet and follow the instructions below.
2. Create a new address on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
3. Go to this page: https://testnet.binance.org/faucet-smart
4. Place your Binance Smart Chain address.
5. Choose how many BNB you want to receive.
6. Post a new tweet to get the funds.
6. Replace the zeros with your address.
That’s it! The BNB will be sent to your address in seconds!
2. Go to this page: https://developer.mathwallet.org/bsc01/
3. Fill in your Binance Chain (BC) address and approve the cross-chain transfer in the pop-up window.