What is a YubiKey?
How to set up your YubiKey on Binance
2. Next, click on “Setup” to start the process.
3. Read the note carefully and, if you agree, click “Continue anyway.”
4. On the next page, you will be required to insert your YubiKey and activate it. To do so, please insert your YubiKey into an available USB port and touch its button within 60 seconds. You can try again if time is up.
5. Click “Allow” if you get the following message:
6. You can set a label (name) to your YubiKey, but this step is optional. When you are ready, click “Verify your account.”
7. If your account has Google Authentication enabled, you will be required to insert your code.
8. Next, go to your email to verify the YubiKey setup request.
9. Congratulations. Your account is now secured by a YubiKey.
How to remove YubiKey authentication
2. Next, click on “Delete” to start the process.
3. Note that your account will be unable to make withdrawals for 24 hours if you delete your security key.
4. Next, insert your YubiKey into an available USB port and touch its button within 60 seconds. You can try again if time is up.
5. Insert your Google Authentication code to finish the process.
6. At this point, you should see the following confirmation message: